Over 30,000 people were assisted through Love, Inc. in 2011. Our mission is to identify and assess the needs of families and individuals and then direct them to the appropriate resources. Our goal is to help families and individuals help themselves .
View our stats below:
View 2011 Stats
- “Dear staff and volunteers of Love, Inc. – I can not find the right words to thank you for the kindness, and resources you have shared with me and my two children for the last two plus years. Please know how instrumental your support has been through my healing process. It at times brings me to tears to know how far I have come. A good portion of my healing – I am indebted to Love, Inc. and its generosity and true caring. Burlington and its surrounding communities are truly blessed to have Love, Inc. Thank you for paying it forward – 10,000 x’s + 10,000 x’s!! I hope that your energy and peace continue to 2011 and for many years to com.”
- “I just wanted to thank you so much! It meant a lot to us. You made our Christmas very special. I cried when I seen how good you were to us and how you saved my Christmas with my little girl. I will never forget what you did for us. Thanks doesn’t even come close to how we feel about your support. You touched our lives. Thank you so much! “
- “Muchas gracias por la hermosa sonrisa que dibujaron en el rostro de mi hua es algo que no tengo con que pagarselos que Dios los bendiga portener ese corazon tan gran dios siempre estaran en nuestras oraciones.
- Thank you very much for the gifts that put a beautiful smile on my daughter’s face. That is something wonderful. May God bless you for having a big heart. You will always be a part of our daily talk.”
- “Thank you very much for the things you got my kids. It was greatly appreciated. I got layed off for the winter and didn’t know what to do and as always you people came through. Thanks again! Happy holidays!”
- “I would like to thank you on behalf of my family. Our car broke down and cost $700 to fix, and that took all of our Christmas money. I think it is just wonderful what you do for a family that need it.”
- Dear Teacher’s LOVE: “Thank you for giving me some clothes. I love having the summer clothes to wear during this warm weather.”
- Teacher’s LOVE: “Thank you so much for the shoes for my student.”
- “On April 16, my boyfriend and I were badly hurt on his motorcycle. I got a broken leg and he broke both. Coming home was a blessing for both of us. But being able to borrow medical equipment made our lives so much easier. We are getting around and things are looking up. I’m glad there is a place like yours to help people out when their lives have been turned upside down. Thank you so very much!”
- “Thanks for the sunshine you brought into a life that was nearly rained out! Although a year ago I wasn’t sure if life was what I wanted, now I love life. I thank you and I am truly, truly grateful.”
- To all the Love employees: Thank you for helping us so much with the medical equipment for our dear friend. Your thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated.
- We received these Thank You’s from a Mom and her daughter.
- Click here to view the child’s Thank You.
- Click here to view the Mom’s Thank You.
- During the month of March , Food Pantry participants where given the opportunity to share what the food pantry has meant to their family?
Families volunteered their responses, these are their comments:
- “The food pantry has helped my family when we are short of money and food. They have always been there and for that my family is very grateful for this pantry. Thank you!”
- “It helps us in our time of need”
- “The food pantry has provided my family with nutritious foods, good company and peace of mind.”
- “Something good to eat from nice people. Keep up the good work.”
- “(Stress reliever!) A wonderful source of help for my family. I hope that God truly blesses all involved in this wonderful program.”
- “It means my family won’t have to go to bed hungry and some other money can go for gas for our car.”
- now pants and boots for our 2nd graders. They are both warm and dry now!”
- “Thank you for the coat, hat, boots snow pants and mittens! I really like them all!”
- “Thanks for the new boots. I really like them.”
- Dear Teacher’s LOVE: “Thank you for the new snow pants. They are great! Thank you!”
- “Thank you for the new winter coat, hat and mittens.”
- “Thank you very much for the jacket.”
- “Thanks for the snow pants and boots from the bottom of my heart!”